The Budget Friendly Neutral - Garnerstyle

The Budget Friendly Neutral

There's nothing more than I love a classic item with a twist.  I've been looking for a sleeveless trench forever and finally found one.  This was a weekend look that was super comfy, but still had that put together look.  For me, pairing a couple of neutral tones together is a way to make an outfit look expensive, even if it isn't. I actually got these pants from Cato online  (sold outat $15. 




Get this look Budgetnista style: This was a budgetnista look for me, but I'd like to help you save even more on this look. You can get this look for under $70, top, bottom, and tank.  You can find the pants here at Old Navy, 30% off with code GOODTIMES & free shipping which bring to pant to $26. Sub out my tank for this $10 Target tank. Finally, scoop up this sleeveless trench from Charlotte Russe that has 25% off the entire site today only which bring the jacket to $32.  The entire look ends up being around $68 (minus shoes). 

Style Notes:  I got the trench in a 3x.  Charlotte Russe has similar sizing to Forever21, so I always size up.  You can coax the collar into staying up by just ironing it with light starch straight up and not creasing it. 



Trench: Charlotte Russe, Pants - Cato (similar), Bodysuit - Mynt1792, Necklace - FashiontoFigure (soldout), Shoes - Lane Bryant (super old & sold out)

No comments