Running Around - Garnerstyle

Running Around

I love looks like this that look put together, but are just so comfortable that you can do your day to day runs feeling like you are in your leisure wear.  This button up from Foxcroft, even on a warm day is cool, lightweight, and made of cotton which breathes with you.  Today was a rare 90 degree day and I felt cool, footloose and fancy free. This, for me, was the perfect casual, but put together look. 

Style Notes: I got this top in a size 22, which is my usually sizing for Foxcroft.  The arms are nice and roomy and I probably could size down, I just have this thing for oversized tops.  Fox croft is true to size and I never have any issues with the arms fitting.    

Shirt: Foxcroft, Pants: eShakti (sold-out), Shoes - ASOS (super old/sold out), Necklace - Nordstrom

Thank you Foxcroft for sponsoring this post. 

No comments